Anti-Attack tread

Ghosty

aren't u guys being a post whore right now ??? anyway i don't like mod and admin attack us i know there's some good mods and good admins but most are evil and kill us with one hit

aren't u guys being a post whore right now ??? anyway i don't like mod and admin attack us i know there's some  good mods and  good admins but most are evil and kill us with one hit

Damn, I should have used a gun on you instead of a bat. But I prefer smacking heads in close up. :P

I'm trying to mod enough so you guys don't post useless posts that make NO sense at all and thats when I start to warn. Plz try to stay on topic and don't go on a postzilla rampage Like I did :P

I still think the 1/2 hour protection is a good idea

more fair will be when you stop reviving

and diso if u went on a rampage then it's only fair we go into one 2

I went on a rampage but my posts made correspondence with the posts above it and some posts I deleted (requested by my superiors).

So All Im asking is that you read the post above you or at least respond if ur posting in a topic again :banghead:

Then I don't care

Well it's up to you guys to make sure your posts aren't spam and make sense. The battle system is just a side thing to screw around with. Just give it a week or two and things should settle down somewhat.