1Emulation Battle System

I was spamming a lot too, but a lot of them were responses to questions so blame me if I judged incorrectly.

I just simply responded with stuff so yeah and I wanted to see that guild feature. Nothing really special except to keep a fund which is a nice feature.

Its kinda fun to attack users and stuff like that but Imma start checking ppl now and issueing a few warns. If you think this is injustice I'll warn myself too. But try to post more than 10 words or so unless it doesn't require that many words <_<

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i got a question i got accepted to diso,s guild i donated to both the genral fund and the other one i just want to know what are they for and who can access it ( i dint feel like reading much.)

Well it's purt of your guild's funds for reviving you and such. I assume since Diso's the guildmaster, he has control over that.

i got a question i got accepted to diso,s guild i donated to both the genral fund and the other one i just want to know what are they for and who can access it ( i dint feel like reading much.)

You should donate to the treasury and either me or Disco will move funds to General Funds as needed. You should ask this in the guild chat box. :P

Alright I'll explain this.

When you join a guild u'll find out that there is a treasury feature for savings and stuff.

Theres are two things you can donate to, the treasury and the gen fund.

Preferably, the treasury is used for savings for the guild leader and the liuetenants to use to improve the clan or help members. The gen fund is for the rest of the members of the clan that they can withdraw from. The leader of the guild can set the limit of how many credits you can withdraw from the gen fund.