Mame Neogeo

James

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I'm new to this, where do you put the hacks at?

If the emulator supports the hacks then they go in the roms folder .

If your talking about the drivers then you should know that most of the game drivers posted here are now supported in Mame, Just get the lastest version of mame and get the roms for it .

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
What's wrong with Nebula? It does the job.

Essentially nothing, but if you are gonna be looking for netplay, or even people to play with you'd be out of luck.

I have never used Nebula even when it first came out so I'm somewhat biased.

Essentially nothing, but if you are gonna be looking for netplay, or even people to play with you'd be out of luck.

Well, forget about netplay .. I myself would use FBA only for netplay. I can't even stand using mame32k for netplay as well. However, Nebula is a great emulator, and the hacks made for it in the past have been spectacular regardless of how much ElSemi disliked them. The sames goes with WinKawaks -- those 2 emulators battled it out pretty hard in 2002-2004. :naughty:

Well, forget about netplay .. I myself would use FBA only for netplay. I can't even stand using mame32k for netplay as well. However, Nebula is a great emulator, and the hacks made for it in the past have been spectacular regardless of how much ElSemi disliked them. The sames goes with WinKawaks -- those 2 emulators battled it out pretty hard in 2002-2004. :naughty:

I never bothered with either extensively, I remember how popular Neorage X was back in 98-2000

I like mame's netplay. I prefer the way it loads a bit more than the other two emus.