Philosophy Topic 1 Afterlife

Diso

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So to that, U think once death consumes us, u'll be in eternal sleep and nothing will happen ?

Wonder howd that will be like, to not exist. If ur a deep sleeper u know how that feels

So to that, U think once death consumes us, u'll be in eternal sleep and nothing will happen ?

Wonder howd that will be like, to not exist. If ur a deep sleeper u know how that feels

It wouldn't be like to not exist. Not existing means you have no thoughts or feelings on the matter. I personally prefer that to heaven. But following Christian doctrine, I get stuck with hell. Blasted dictator.

It wouldn't be like to not exist. Not existing means you have no thoughts or feelings on the matter. I personally prefer that to heaven. But following Christian doctrine, I get stuck with hell. Blasted dictator.

Well don't you want to feel kinda alive. To be put in eternal sleep means you won't wake up or anything and not experience anything at all. Thats kinda depressing in a way.

And to that hell thing, just confess and donate 50$ to a poor man. That should be enough right?

im kinda confused about religion at the moment i dont agree with anything.......like all the people who arent a certain type of religion will all die and go to hell.....well what about the good people? is there even a hell?

too may questions :(

I will become an astral body that will float in the dimension between time and space.

That sounds like quite a plan, I might give that a go when I fill out my post-death vacation application.

Dude, slow down... There's applications for that? I thought it was just a freedom of choice.