Philosophy Topic 1 Afterlife

Diso

Lets go scholars.

Heaven or hell or not?

As for me, I'm not sure I really buy that. Unless you confess right before you die, and then u give money to poor person, then u get into heaven, otherwise you goto hell? Thats the way I suppose it works.

I believe in a limbo or a purgatory though. A place where all souls go is pretty logical to me.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it's something man was just not meant to know (until we die of course). But I do believe that something inhabits our bodies (call it a soul, or a spirit, or whatever) and that that entity goes somewhere after the body's death, although it may go back into another mortal body (ie reincarnation).

ive always thought about this. im suppose to be a buddhist by following my family, but as i grew older, i figuerd that im not a religious person at all. i beleive in a higher power, but who knows what that is....

so i would love to believe in coming back as something else when u die, but of course, that is so fantasy like, its kinda hard to believe.

actually, anythin that deals with an afterlife is hard to believe...we jus gotta wait and see...

id choose to be a spirit though