Attack System

Diso

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure we can get ppl playing...especially if its a collaberative effort. And what do you mean with "by ins"?

I meant an entry fee so we can destroy some credits or use them for a reward :lol:

Another thing we should do is have the weapons have effects or something.

Like knives can have a sharpening to do an extra 3 damage or so for lets say 100 credits just to sharpen the knife for 1 attack.

It just makes the game a lil funner

Yeah...there has to be some risk involved...everyone puts in an entry fee of say..500 credits. Per guild that is...or users can have a temp alliance and enter. Whoever wins the tourney gets a big jackpot.

The nice thing is that now we have another thing to reward users besides wallpaper and art now :). I don't think we should just limit it to the arcade though...

Anyone up for a 8 FFA starcraft match. Winnur gets 500 creds.....haha

Well the admins can create credits at will, but GC watches the logs and we have to ask for permission to make some counterfeit credits

You should make a thread for this...that way ppl can enter tourneys and such.

Well I talked to GC about this and he said its ok which I'm guessing that he has to approve it first before we start rewarding credits and creating them.

Otherwise I'm free to use my own credits :(

hey, das spamming right there, lol, anyway the graphic of the attack system could be improve but not really needed but that's something to think about

mmm the 1emulation RPG at last, gotta spam a lot in order to get 5000 credits for a guild, can someone give me one as a present, pls it is my birthday :(

Congratz You're our first 1emulation RPG Begger :devilboy:

5000 creds is about 250 posts I think cause thats how much gryph and I did just to get it.

u guys did 250 post in just one day ?? that's crazy i've been posting a lot but i have to buy posions