Attack System

Diso

I would really like to see the attack system info consolidated onto one page. I might be stupid or something, but it took me forever to find my attack log. I kept checking my control panel, and finally realized I had to click on my name rather than that. I'd like to see the guild, shop, and attack info all on one tab, like the arcade.

I like the idea of incorporating the arcade somehow, maybe as a way to gain credits. I'd also just like to see an overall arcade leaderboard established, by awarding points for 1st, 2nd 3rd and top ten finishes as seen on the rankings page. Shouldn't be too hard since it already keeps track of that info.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really like to see the attack system info consolidated onto one page.  I might be stupid or something, but it took me forever to find my attack log.  I kept checking my control panel, and finally realized I had to click on my name rather than that.  I'd like to see the guild, shop, and attack info all on one tab, like the arcade.

Amen. I was confused at first too. Also, there should be a running log of attacks, at least for longer than the few hours an attack lasts.

I also like the idea of attack money as rewards for tourneys and stuff. As others have suggested, this could be incorporated into the arcade, and (I like this especially) in online gaming stuff. It wouldn't have to be just guilds either. I think this would draw more participation in both the forum and in our various "extra cirricular" type stuff in the community.

Alright, this is a crosspost, but this seems the better place for it:

Also, Guild communication hasn't really been established yet. Maybe each (established) guild could get its own thread, which others couldn't view and which wouldn't count for credits? This way, things like decalring war could be talked out by a guild in private before someone bursts out. Just an idea.

Oh yeah, and the guild insignia under the avatar should be high priority, as with the current guild bickering going on, it's getting harder to keep track of what's up with who.

Edited by Daeval

Are we gonna be able to design our own guild insignias? I think we should have one of those "desperation" moves where if you're like at full health or something you can buy a bomb or something and become a sabtor or however you spell it. That would suck in some ways but would be a nice little trick.