Babysitter on drug trip cooks infant in oven.

for those that do take drugs or did , does getting high really feels that good cuz i think it's stupid but more and more people and doing it, same for smoking

smoking makes you kool <_<

smoking while pregnant makes the baby kool :afro:

health nazis: I am just joking so dun flip on me. :P

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAHAHA! Damn, I wish it was real. That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

Do y'all want to hear a real babysitter story? Doesn't matter, I will.

Some babysitter chick put a baby in it's crib up stairs. Everytime she walk downstairs the baby would cry. Each time she'd walk up and check to see what's the matter. First time she checked the baby's diaper and all that mess. Second time she checked the baby's crib for bugs. Third time she put the baby's blanket over the stiff clown in the room thinking it was scaring the baby. Fourth time she put the cover back on the baby. Final time she called the parents where ever they were at. She told them the situation even putting emphasis on the cover over the stuff clown thing. Then here comes the kicker, the father over the phone told her that their child does not have a stuff clown in his room and to grab the baby and get out of the house and call the cops. The cops come and check the stuff clown. Come to find out, the clown was a pedophile midget dressed like a clown and messed with the baby everytime the sitter left the room. TRUE STORY!

HAHAHA! Damn, I wish it was real. That's the funniest thing I've read all day.

Do y'all want to hear a real babysitter story? Doesn't matter, I will.

Some babysitter chick put a baby in it's crib up stairs. Everytime she walk downstairs the baby would cry. Each time she'd walk up and check to see what's the matter. First time she checked the baby's diaper and all that mess. Second time she checked the baby's crib for bugs. Third time she put the baby's blanket over the stiff clown in the room thinking it was scaring the baby. Fourth time she put the cover back on the baby. Final time she called the parents where ever they were at. She told them the situation even putting emphasis on the cover over the stuff clown thing. Then here comes the kicker, the father over the phone told her that their child does not have a stuff clown in his room and to grab the baby and get out of the house and call the cops. The cops come and check the stuff clown. Come to find out, the clown was a pedophile midget dressed like a clown and messed with the baby everytime the sitter left the room. TRUE STORY!

lol where'd u get that from