SF controller

Inky

for me, it's too thick ad it's only good for Street fighter kind of games

who would guess? a street fighter controller thats good for street fighter type games. herm...

I agree the saturn pad was the ultimate fighting game pad. well the slimmer jap version the big black one I got with my saturn way back when kinda blew but I imported teh jap style and was in heaven untill I realised Sega screwed me again.......

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who would guess? a street fighter controller thats good for street fighter type games. herm...

I agree the saturn pad was the ultimate fighting game pad. well the slimmer jap version the big black one I got with my saturn way back when kinda blew but I imported teh jap style and was in heaven untill I realised Sega screwed me again.......

:afro: HAHAH dont u jus love that? u think ur doin somethin so liberating by ownin a satrun while people are out giving Sony a blowjob...then u get screwed over by Sega. I ono bout u bro, but for me, i still havent learned my lesson bc i love my Dreamcast haha. and if there ever was a dreamcast 2 or anythin like that, ill still never learn my lesson haha. besides, sega has the best street fighter games anyways....not only did we have the better controllers, but we also got to switch partners in X-men vs Street Fighter thanks to that beautiful memory cartridge. so up urs ps1-ers... :thumbsup1:

:afro: HAHAH dont u jus love that? u think ur doin somethin so liberating by ownin a satrun while people are out giving Sony a blowjob...then u get screwed over by Sega. I ono bout u bro, but for me, i still havent learned my lesson bc i love my Dreamcast haha. and if there ever was a dreamcast 2 or anythin like that, ill still never learn my lesson haha. besides, sega has the best street fighter games anyways....not only did we have the better controllers, but we also got to switch partners in X-men vs Street Fighter thanks to that beautiful memory cartridge. so up urs ps1-ers... :thumbsup1:

oh yeah I am a total sega sucker. if they ever brought out a new system I'd be on it in a second. :lol: