Got this from my Sygate fire wall

PLasticSlug

I dont know $hit bout hyjacking, any suggestions or comments, perhaps why the Fuk! you would want to go to inteliheath.com For!!!

Application Hijacking has been detected

The application: C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\WINWORD.EXE try to launch another application: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe to go to remote host www.intelihealth.com

yep, i had a word doc open at the time....

BTW how do you beat those things that people put in their sigs that say you are iexplorer6 you are running "whatever" if so balablabla = you suck....

what im tryin to say, what do you have to do so cant read your info?

I would switch firewalls if I were you..mabye Zone Alarm. About that sig pic and you suck with "X" browser. What it does it intercepts or looks at your browsers request to the server. They way to counter it is to mask your web browsers identity..or even tell it to act like its another browser. Supposedly you have this option in some browsers. I don't have experience with this but a friend of mine told me about it.

i thought zone-alarm was good and i was gonna use that but it didn't work on my computer, it takes so long to load