Fix0ring teh arcade

How's anyone supposed to beat my score in Joust, if the game isn't listed in the arcade?

Might wanna go over the arcade and see if there's any games missing from the game list(s)

Oh and theres a neat mod for IBPro Arcade called "Tubemod" by some guy named Tubesocks. It adds some good stuff like user creatable tourneys and stuff. Not sure if you can use it on Invision 2.0, but you can always find out.

How's anyone supposed to beat my score in Joust, if the game isn't listed in the arcade?

Might wanna go over the arcade and see if there's any games missing from the game list(s)

Oh and theres a neat mod for IBPro Arcade called "Tubemod" by some guy named Tubesocks. It adds some good stuff like user creatable tourneys and stuff. Not sure if you can use it on Invision 2.0, but you can always find out.

It's under the Classics category...

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php...de&cat=16&st=15

EDIT: I don't know anything about this tubemod.. I'll look into it.

When I go alphabetically through the list of ALL games, it's not there. Did you add the "All" cat manually, cause I don't remember all games being a feature present in anything but Tubesocks' mod.

I just looked it up now Cinder. The game is there. Configure your settings so that the games are in alphabetic order, then click "Rankings". That's the easiest way to see all the games. At least that's how I do it. :)