AT LAST!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

do we seriously need this dramatic scene in this movie??? we got farewell speeches (or more like screw u, im out speeches....)he didnt wanna leave. if he did, he wouldnt have spent the time to write all that. if he truly didnt like it here, he woulve jus stopped posting. its like, someone says their leaving, take baby steps out of the building, and looks back to see if anyone is goin after them. geez, such drama in this forum. you kno what, imma leave too. expect my state of the forum later today..

jk of course...i like u people haha :flame:

anyways, good luck...but ull come back haha :D

I find all of this quite hilarious. Just the fact that he actually got this riled up by messages on a flocking INTERNET FORUM and took the time to write all his grievances makes him just as bad, if not worse, than the biggest "Internet geeks" here. I mean, seriously, if you get this bent out of shape because of stuff people here say then good luck in the real world where you can actually see the faces of the people who say stupid things and disagree with you. That's a bit more maddening than semi-anonymous people who type on messageboards behind Internet avatars. Anyway, I thought he was a decent fellow, a little too intense on pointless drivel but he did have some interesting viewpoints and insight. And he had Seinfeld stuff in his avatar and sig so you can't go wrong with that in my book.

Anyway, it's a good thing all the other people on this forum know how to not take stuff on the Internet too seriously. Happy posting!

A cry for attention......

There are thousands of users on this forum, hundreds of them are active users.

Goodbye, but to be honest (even if it's being mean).........nobody cares, because if you're leaving, you're leaving. No need to make a scene of it.

like I said before. Kick Rocks. go try to impress someone else with your wanna-be game insider bullsh*t