FBA XXXtreme djohng 12/26/04 Released!

djohng

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No.  Since with every WIP update, has several rom changes, you would end up cursing at me in the end...

The biggest change yet to implemented is the Neo-Geo roms...with so many updates and hacks since the last release of FBAXXX...there is no need to having the DATs generated from a WIP.

-djohng

Alright, no problem, it makes sense :angry:

Do you derive your sets from NeoMAME and RAW Mame or add in your own custom NeoGeo sets too?

Alright, no problem, it makes sense :angry:

Do you derive your sets from NeoMAME and RAW Mame or add in your own custom NeoGeo sets too?

I try to stick with the latest MAME for the majority of neogeo, then I review the various forums, and other areas for the multiple hack variants. I try to add most of hacks/plus versions etc. that make sense.

-djohng

• 2 weeks later...

...just bumping topic..in case anyone is tracking...new update on first post.

-12/23/04

-djohng

is GOGO's 2-11 source code released?

If you can find it...your better than me! I've looked on the website, and PM Gogoackman. He says it's on the website, but I can't find it. The only source I can find is his 09/03 version. I prefer to have a univeral stable code base to start from...ao the 02/11 would be great...and it would initially be less work for me.

But, I'm not sure you would get anything more from it, since most of the changes he mentioned, I've already implemented in the new release.

-djohng