FBA XXXtreme djohng 12/26/04 Released!

djohng

well i found xbhelp.cpp in Microsoft Xbox SDK\Samples\Xbox\Common\Src but no obj of it. i've changed all directories that ask for fba src and xbox sdk to where mines is at in the project file along with changing where my nasmw is at as well so i'm lost on what else is needed to make this work.

btw, this also happens to me with gogo's latest fba src (1/1) but its asking for xbhelp1.obj instead of xbhelp.obj.

EDIT: i got it working, i found this weird but what i did was find where xbhelp.cpp was in the project file and replaced all the ones that say "..\Program Files\Microsoft Xbox SDK with the exact location where my xbox sdk is and it worked -_-

oddly enough you src gave me no probs but gogo's gives me a few burndriver errors (mostly dealing with sega drivers)

Edited by Prican25

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i found xbhelp.cpp in Microsoft Xbox SDK\Samples\Xbox\Common\Src but no obj of it. i've changed all directories that ask for fba src and xbox sdk to where mines is at in the project file along with changing where my nasmw is at as well so i'm lost on what else is needed to make this work.

btw, this also happens to me with gogo's latest fba src (1/1) but its asking for xbhelp1.obj instead of xbhelp.obj.

EDIT: i got it working, i found this weird but what i did was find where xbhelp.cpp was in the project file and replaced all the ones that say "..\Program Files\Microsoft Xbox SDK with the exact location where my xbox sdk is and it worked -_-

oddly enough you src gave me no probs but gogo's gives me a few burndriver errors (mostly dealing with sega drivers)

The burndriver errors have to do with the driverlist.h file. To make a new driverlist.h, you run the driverlist.bat file...but only if you add new drivers, including CPS2...which I have been doing and updating the driverlist.h file.

I'm not sure what drivers where giving the errors, but gogo's layout is slightly different than mine...

-djohng

Added a patch for Gogoackman 02/01/2005 release on the first post.

-djohng

CPS2 - Progear no Arashi dumped and XOR'd.

Hope to see it in the new FBAx :(

I do have it added in my newest build...working on getting it to run in fba-xxx. Other people have issues with getting it to run in pc fba.

I've tried it in winkawaks 1.52 and its a pretty slick game...different than a lot of the other CPS2 games.

-djohng

Edited by djohng

Hope to see it in the new FBAx :clapping:

I do have it added in my newest build...working on getting it to run in fba-xxx. Other people have issues with getting it to run in pc fba.

I've tried it in winkawaks 1.52 and its a pretty slick game...different than a lot of the other CPS2 games.

-djohng

Nice work!! Hope you can get it running. How would it run in Kawa-x? I prefer it to FBAXXX on occasion..It's a great game all the way around.

Hope to see it in the new FBAx :clapping:

:(...gotta have more than xors to run!! I do have it added in my newest build...just no way to run it w/out the actual roms!

-djohng

The progear rom is released in newsgroups :)

Yeah, I wouldn't of mentioned adding the game to FBAx if the roms were not released and the game was not playable :D