• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is the readme, please feel free to point out where the instructions are

in the readme.txt...

"I will create a patch based on Gogoackman latest 02/11 release."

R.U.B.?

-djohng

just got home from vacation...whats the newest \ best compile dhjohng or did manto and them foo's update dhjohng's source from dec 2nd?

You mean gogoackman's update? not Manto...he say's he's not involved

...and foo? whose that...website?...havent seen foo...if your talking about gogoackman...I've implemented the files that have been updated...and will release an update within the day.

-djohng

sorry bad choice of words... :D

dhjong -

you think its possible maybe... to add "coin" button as a mappable button like the rest...

right now it is stuck as "back"....it would be cool to have it be changeable with the others

great work,,,thanx me and my bro appreciate it...we are having a huge kof tourney on my MVS machine right now... kof2003 rox for a tourney

sorry bad choice of words... :P

dhjong -

you think its possible maybe... to add "coin" button as a mappable button like the rest...

right now it is stuck as "back"....it would be cool to have it be changeable with the others

great work,,,thanx me and my bro appreciate it...we are having a huge kof tourney on my MVS machine right now... kof2003 rox for a tourney

its djohng not dhjong!

fresh off a nice format, i decided to do compiling once again but when i tried the source posted on the first page i get a an error: Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Assembling i:\Xbe_dev\fba\Filters\scale.asm"

i tried my older fba sources and they compile fine but i want to be able to use the latest so does anyone have any ideas to fix this prob?

fresh off a nice format, i decided to do compiling once again but when i tried the source posted on the first page i get a an error: Project : error PRJ0019: A tool returned an error code from "Assembling i:\Xbe_dev\fba\Filters\scale.asm"

i tried my older fba sources and they compile fine but i want to be able to use the latest so does anyone have any ideas to fix this prob?

Not sure...are you using all the files...and a fresh directory of fba? It works fine for me....

Make sure your using the project file from this source as several files have changed names.

On another subject...

I'm also working on a FBA Plus U9B version :rolleyes: of the xbe over the New Years Holiday...compiles fine but the new decrypting for KOF2003 PCB 1 gives an error on decrypting on the XBox...so trying to resolve this problem...before releasing!

-djohng

yes its a fresh directory and it even does this with gogo's latest :D

looking at the error more it seems that it can't find the needed file but even changing some of the directories to where i have my software still gives me the error :)

EDIT: ok i finally got it going but now a new error stops me: LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '.\obj\msvc\release\xbhelp.obj'

weird thing is the source didn't come with that file and its in none of my older sources :(

yes its a fresh directory and it even does this with gogo's latest :P

looking at the error more it seems that it can't find the needed file but even changing some of the directories to where i have my software still gives me the error :cheers:

EDIT: ok i finally got it going but now a new error stops me: LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file '.\obj\msvc\release\xbhelp.obj'

weird thing is the source didn't come with that file and its in none of my older sources :blink:

I think I know what the issue is...there are 4 files that are in the "examples/common/src/include" directory in the xbox development environment.

In the FBA-xxx source this is at the very top in the common folder. Check to make sure these are being included and in the same directories as your machine.

I have my development kit installed in c:\xboxsdk...not c:\program files\ms xbox sdk

This should solve your problem.

-djohng