FBA XXXtreme djohng 12/26/04 Released!

djohng

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i recently tried the tmnt.cpp on my pc fba and plays pretty well but the lack of sound is the only downside to it unless you have your own music pumpin' :P

But...now we have in working in FBA-XXX too...and just updating the driver (d_tmnt.cpp) is a quick file replacement for any new updates!

-djohng

hi djohng i cant find the fba-xxx you have done anywhere can you pm me tolet me know if possible where i can get it from,

thanks if you can :(

09/17 version link is still in the message board and still an active link.

The XXX-MAS version is NOT RELEASED...it's being worked on....

djohng, any chance you can upload the WIP romcenter and clrmamepro dats of your current FBA-XXX that your working on?

I'd like to modify my current set beforehand so I can dig in and play your new version when its released instead of having the headache of updating the set closer to xmas.

djohng, any chance you can upload the WIP romcenter and clrmamepro dats of your current FBA-XXX that your working on?

I'd like to modify my current set beforehand so I can dig in and play your new version when its released instead of having the headache of updating the set closer to xmas.

No. Since with every WIP update, has several rom changes, you would end up cursing at me in the end...

The biggest change yet to implemented is the Neo-Geo roms...with so many updates and hacks since the last release of FBAXXX...there is no need to having the DATs generated from a WIP.

-djohng

As per the topic subject line:

If you would like a particular Neo-Geo Hack or Rom added to this build, now is your time to SPEAK UP and REPLY or PM ME.

There's nothing worse...than after the fact...someone asking for this rom or hack to be added! Speak up or forever hold your tongue till the next major replease!

:D

-djohng

just wondering, were you able to get svcchaos (the real set) and the other plus versions working on fba-xxx?

also i was recently at iq_132's forum and some posted a way to use kof2003 but as of right now the forum seems to be down.

also there was a post of mslug5 encrypted running on fba along with ms5plus.

just wondering, were you able to get svcchaos (the real set) and the other plus versions working on fba-xxx?

also i was recently at iq_132's forum and some posted a way to use kof2003 but as of right now the forum seems to be down.

also there was a post of mslug5 encrypted running on fba along with ms5plus.

Do you know the correct CRCs for the real set? Also, I think there was an alternate version and a plus version besdes the original set?

I'll start with svcchaos...and let you know within the next day...

-djohng

Actually, that code doesn't contain the new changes, like support for the neopcm2_v2 encrypted Vs or for the correct dumps of mslug5, svcchaos, etc.