The Final Exams Thread

Gryph

This is for those who are having final exams now. Let out all your pent up rage.

I have my Hitler and Nazi Germany final in less than half an hour...I don't feel ready. He gave us 5 possible questions and he'll choose 2. And the questions are extremely broad so the answers will be long as hell. One of the questions is "Evaluate Hitler's foreign policy from 1933 to 1939. Why was it the 'counterfeit peace'?" DO YOU KNOW HOW BROAD THAT QUESTION IS!? AAAAAH!! flocking Einsatzgruppen!

I hope you know a lot about SS, Mr. G. I'm sure you'll do fine.

w0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000t!!!!

He gave us back our second test (the class only has 2 tests + 1 final) and on the last page was our grade in the class at that moment and he said that if we were satisfied with it, we could just sign the front of that test and leave!!!!! That is just extremely cool since I made a 104 on the first one and a 100 on the second one. This man is the epitome of cool professor.

But I studied so hard for that test!! I was up till flocking 3 AM last night! And I studied from 12 PM today! ARGH!

EDIT: Dammit, my w00t was too long.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I wish I could go back in tyme and only have exams to worry about..... good luck to all the students here be advised adulthood sucks. hehehhe