Prince of persia 2!

Madi

From the general consesus this game sucks and does not live up to Sands of Time. They completely changed the direction of the game and made it all dark and angsty.

yeah i knew that from the start , i like it dark, gory and rock music playing..........muahha!!

im gonna slice me some heads tommrow!

I had my doubts about this one since they advertized with half naked chicks at E3 (to their credit, they were probably the hottest half naked chicks there that year). Whether or not it's a decent game on its own merits, it's not worthy of the sacred (or at least classic) Prince of Persia title. The Sands of Time captured much of the spirit of the original, this one just spits in its face.

I had my doubts about this one since they advertized with half naked chicks at E3 (to their credit, they were probably the hottest half naked chicks there that year).  Whether or not it's a decent game on its own merits, it's not worthy of the sacred (or at least classic) Prince of Persia title.  The Sands of Time captured much of the spirit of the original, this one just spits in its face.

Exactly. They're making it dark and edgy to appeal to a wider audience.

I really wasn't to hot for the sands of tyme either. so I'll skip this one.