[11/30/04] Capcom Fighting Evolution

K'Dash, that's were your wrong, I DID PLAY IT! My friend wasted $30! There's nothing cool about this game, I just feel like im playing another SF2 with red earth and darkstalker characters....sure, it's alot of eye candy, but this game isn't as good as a Capcom fighting bash should be considering they have more characters then anyone can remember, it's not just the number of characers, but the gameplay to

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gameplay is excellent and very balanced, It's called Evolution for a reason. To show that each gameplay style has an effect in the fighting game genre. In forms that we all know. It's all influencial stuff. Now STFU and give me a real reason.

A REAL REASON. CHARACTERS IS A BULLSHEIT EXCUSE.

You still don't get me, I believe that capcom could've sponsered this game in a better way with a better crew, im not complaining about the 8 people im compalining about how much effort capcom put into making this! (Capcom, not the 8 people, I appreciate 8 people that can make a game like this in one year)

It's pretty obvious Capcom of Japan doesn't care anymore. That's why you see this. Will there be a CFJ 2? Maybe not, Capcom of American controls anything and everything related to Street Fighter, they have much better uses for it. A kick ass comic, a stable franchise complete with the niche hardcore.

You just sound like a Capcom fanboy K'dash, your arguments are rather weak. 8 people? Who cares? I can make the crappiest game in the world and use in defense that it was only one person who created the game? Fact is this game brings nothing new to the table and dies rather quickly in the fun department. It's idiots like you that allow Capcom to rehash stupid crap over and over again without them "Evolving" their series. If no one played it and real fans showed their real feelings, Capcom would have to bring back Street Fighter like never before to win back the fans. Instead we have people like you who says its "Fun but you need people" and then they go on doing the same thing over and over again.

There is no logical reason why this game is called "Evolution" the series still needs far more work. And wow, you can different Street Fighters in one game...thats so new. They also added a new Title Screen and box art.

You just sound like a Capcom fanboy K'dash, your arguments are rather weak. 8 people? Who cares? I can make the crappiest game in the world and use in defense that it was only one person who created the game? Fact is this game brings nothing new to the table and dies rather quickly in the fun department. It's idiots like you that allow Capcom to rehash stupid crap over and over again without them "Evolving" their series. If no one played it and real fans showed their real feelings, Capcom would have to bring back Street Fighter like never before to win back the fans. Instead we have people like you who says its "Fun but you need people" and then they go on doing the same thing over and over again.

There is no logical reason why this game is called "Evolution" the series still needs far more work. And wow, you can different Street Fighters in one game...thats so new. They also added a new Title Screen and box art.

Yeah, i'm the small fucking minority that still likes what they put out. You know what else? You can call me a Capcom fanboy, and I wouldn't give a ratsass about it because maybe I just am! YEAH, LAY THE SMACK ON SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT ALL THIS, WHO DIDN'T WANT IT, WHO DIDN'T WANT 2D TO DIE. I faced the facts, 2D is dead to me and to anyone who doesn't see the big picture anymore.

Yeah, i'm the small fucking minority that still likes what they put out. You know what else? You can call me a Capcom fanboy, and I wouldn't give a ratsass about it because maybe I just am! YEAH, LAY THE SMACK ON SOMEONE WHO ACTUALLY CARED ABOUT ALL THIS, WHO DIDN'T WANT IT, WHO DIDN'T WANT 2D TO DIE. I faced the facts, 2D is dead to me and to anyone who doesn't see the big picture anymore.

Wow, tough guy. I don't want to mess with you. You are too tough.

Both of you just drop it ok....this is why I stoped making threads like this, it's totaly stupid to argue....the minority likes the game and the majority wishes capcom stoped remaking streetfighter with more eyecandy..., leave it at that, capcom doesn't look like it cares about street fighter anymore and maybe it's true because now an days people are idiots and go for the game with the better graphics or the gmae with the most options, but it's only because we have outgrone 2D video games, anyways , capcom could've done somehting better with this, but the only people that care about it is the minority of the company because the game is considered crap in rich groups....stop arguing, Mr."ToughGuy" and K-Dash, dude, you sound like your 2, I act immature alot...never that low tho...if you find a previus post proving I have, post it up, woopty doo , have your moment of happiness, just freaking stop the argument before I get plane tickicts for both your home towns and smack yall a couple of times

Now you know how I feel exactly. Now you know why I stopped, no one understands until they actually know what I'm talking about.