something wrong in my pc

Darken

:D hy there.... I got this problam since I install winxp :

when I shutdown the windows every thing went right and I got the screan telling me that I can now turn my pc safty and here (I) have to shut it manuely..... in other windows it use to turnoff by it self...is there any option in windows xp to that

:lol: hy there.... I got this problam since I install winxp :

when I shutdown the windows every thing went right and I got the screan telling me that I can now turn my pc safty and here (I) have to shut it manuely..... in other windows it use to turnoff by it self...is there any option in windows xp to that

On some older model computers you may see a screen that says it's now safe to turn off Windows. If this happens you'll have to power the system off manually using the power button. In many cases updating the BIOS will cure this problem.

I wouldnt recommend updating the bios tho, it's a pain in the.... if you do it wrong :/

On some older model computers you may see a screen that says it's now safe to turn off Windows. If this happens you'll have to power the system off manually using the power button. In many cases updating the BIOS will cure this problem.

I wouldnt recommend updating the bios tho, it's a pain in the.... if you do it wrong :/

which bois do you mean?????

which bois do you mean?????

The system BIOS I guess.

:) hy there.... I got this problam since I install winxp :

yea.. got the same problem for a couple of yrs now, since xp came out

editing bios u say?.. hmmm..

:peopleseybrow: hy there.... I got this problam since I install winxp :

yea.. got the same problem for a couple of yrs now, since xp came out

editing bios u say?.. hmmm..

Sometimes it is a simple setting in the BIOS, but it's probably because the BIOS is too old <_<

And what is the safest way to update the bois cause I here that is very danger

There is no safest way, because most BIOSes support only one method. You download the BIOS update, put it to a floppy and restart the computer with the floppy in the drive.

Most of the time it works flawlessly, but sometimes things can go wrong and the BIOS is rendered useless. It's a do or die situation.