New Xbox name revealed

Doesn't matter what Microsoft throws into it, I won't buy it or the current Xbox.

IMO it sucks, very few games for it are worth paying for. I hate it's design too. And yes......I have played several titles for it.

Doesn't matter what Microsoft throws into it, I won't buy it or the current Xbox.

IMO it sucks, very few games for it are worth paying for. I hate it's design too. And yes......I have played several titles for it.

really, i had enough of xbox basing despite bad judgements from too many ppl. to be honest myself, the system sales has jump over the nintendo gamecube sale. but for sure the sale of the xbox has been lowered not to mentioned included exclusive offers such as a bundle. there also has been a big rise amount of good games especially ported to the xbox. dont forget games like Splinter Cell has been one of the sucessful ver aside from the future ver for the other platform and PC.

Well you can't count Splinter Cell as an Xbox title Magnis. I'm talking exclusives. (I don't give a rats ass about non-exclusive titles, I'm buying Splinter Cell for PC even though I can buy it for Cube)

When you look at Xbox's exclusives..........and play em, most are pretty pathetic.

Almost all of the "exclusive" titles for the Xbox just don't cut it. They are not well rounded games worth my money.

P.S. I'll bash it all I want, it's my opinion.

I must be one of the few people who likes the Xbox. I think I am like most Dreamcast fans and bought an Xbox because of Sega's support for the console. Of course, I like my Gamecube more :wink:

The thing that baffles me is that the(PAL. NTSC PS2 is actually ok) PS2 does so well. If the Gamecube was thrashing the opposition then maybe I would understand but the PS2....... I mean here in the UK the gamecube is lagging waaaay behind in 3rd place. The Xbox package over Xmas (Xbox, JSRF, Sega GT2002, Splinter Cell & Halo for £187) has sold massively but both came no where near the PS2 sales.

Also GAME said that 34% more Xbox games had been sold for Xbox and GC over the same period. As for exclusive games, it doesn't have too many but the line up for this year looks promising (Perfect Dark Zero, Halo 2, Doom 3, Deus Ex 2, Kameo: Elements of Power, Panzer Dragoon Orta, Fable, Project gotham 2, Ninja Gaiden, Black and White 2, Counter Strike, Driver 3, Mafia, Sam n Max 2, Full throttle 2, Soul Calibur 2, Shenmue 3). I think Microsoft are building up a customer base and a name for themselves with the current Xbox.

I see no reason why all 3 consoles won't survive. There has never been a games market like this before. Video games are now a billion dollar business and have overtaken music and movies as the biggest, most profitable forms of entertainment.

i have an xbox and it mainly just collects dust my ps2 doesnt stay off long enough to collect anything so it is by far my favorite, my GC hasnt been played in like forever either. dont get me wrong the xbox is good in a lot of ways the internal HD and network adapter were just genius ideas sony should take a lesson from that for their next console. but now that xbox live is out the 50 bucks for the kit is kewl but when you have to pay like 10 bucks a month to play on it after your first yr, thats rediculous!!!thats 120 bucks a yr to play plus your regular isp fees. with the ps2 the only online fees you pay are for MMPORPG's.