What HAPPENED?!

Alpha

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any of you guys interested in some new arcade games?

I think I can add some more soon and I am working on adding a completely new feature to the forums.. :P

We are also thinking of either saving up the donations (we need a lot more)..for an Invision Board license. So far we have only got one $20 donation. A Lifetime Invision Board license which I am looking at is $199.00. So we will not spend any of the donations until we have met this goal since we will need the money to upgrade the forums as time progresses.

Unless, you guys can find some other ideas to leave the license for later?

All in all we will need the license for bug fixes, upgrades, etc. because Invision Board is no longer free.

Please help us.

There isn't much a site CAN do to get more traffic. It is the people. If they are in an emulating season, they will be here. If not, then, they won't be here. I don't think by adding features and such can you really bring people.

Not being able to request ROMs, or even speak of them, it seems now, truly did kill this forum. I am not saying that it should return, but maybe we could ease up on the idea that it is "blasphemous" to even speak of them. I mean, I am 100% sure that I will be hushed on this.

You run a great forum, GC. But, sometimes, you got to take the hits. Hits that may have come from following the rules.

Anon.

Not being able to request ROMs, or even speak of them, it seems now, truly did kill this forum. I am not saying that it should return, but maybe we could ease up on the idea that it is "blasphemous" to even speak of them. I mean, I am 100% sure that I will be hushed on this.

You run a great forum, GC. But, sometimes, you got to take the hits. Hits that may have come from following the rules.

You can speak of ROMs, it happens all the time. We post DATs, patches, and openly talk about ROMs. The only thing not allowed is actually posting links to get them which isn't that strict since there are other ways to get in touch with other board members. I mean, it sounds harsh at first but it's not like it's impossible to get stuff, far from it. And we're actually quite lenient on discussion of stuff since some sites will warn you or ban you for even mentioning that what you have it downloaded.

Welcome the new Forum Attack System!

Similar to A@H.. enjoy. :) (oh and that's the new feature :) )

Please thank Ryder, our staff member, who made this great Mod for everyone.

He made the dream for all of us old A@H users come true. Thank you! :P