What HAPPENED?!

Alpha

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamecop I think I have asked you to put an Anime Thread?  There are lots of Naruto, and other Anime fans out there and "it" might grow 1emu lot bigger with anime ideas integrated into 1Emu..imo

Sorry for not responding to that (I got a bit busy that week)... I did think about it and we can rename the Emulation Art forum to Anime & Art or something that could fit both of them in one.

Maybe you can think of a better name? :banghead::afro:

mm "Anime & Art" is fine. Within that forum, there could be sublevels of different animes if other admins and mods wishes to put up.

Also how bout a venting/steam room where users can talk about the things that pissed them off? :) It should relieve alot of stress for people.

Edited by Jjangthekid

how about a server that can be used to hold tournaments on kaleria client or somthing?

I like ur idea but don't we have one already ??

i think there's should be a "how to" sections that teach people stuff about emulators and other useful programs and the download section shouls be updated once in a while same for the torrent section

oh, totally forgot about that.  Also how about a gaming forum?  I know we have the PC Technical Forum, but this should be totally dedicated to PC Gaming.

I find that the Current Affairs section serves as a fine gaming section. But that's something to consider though. We're trying to not add any more forum sections since there are quite a bit.

how about a server that can be used to hold tournaments on kaleria client or somthing?

I like ur idea but don't we have one already ??

i think there's should be a "how to" sections that teach people stuff about emulators and other useful programs and the download section shouls be updated once in a while same for the torrent section

Disoblige is the one that hosts the Kaillera server. But there is a Tutorial section but its not functional yet, guess what that's for. :banghead: And I agree about the downloads section, it needs to be updated. I'm the only one that does it and I haven't even found time to update a lot of other emulators!

hmmm well i feel that we should have Pinned tutorials to burn stuff. whether its ps2 games on cd or dvd, or use of certain programs. how to use some programs or how to burn movies or whatnot. im not sure if this would be allowed, but it would make it easier on a lot of us who dont kno how to do these things and for mods and such to dont have to always post the same responses on how to do things....i ono, jus thought hehe

my router is still being annoying so if anyone else is up for running the server. Go for it.

Gamehosts.com is hosting kaillera servers for like 15$ a month but I think thats a lil too much and I don't think we really need 10 gigs of free space also. So donations or anything would work if it was constant or if someone had a job which I might be thinking of doing.

You need to have events that users can participate in and prolly some small rewards or stuff. It was easy to do it with the illegal isos and roms but yeah out of the question. Prolly you can give them a sticker or artwork or something.

Some events include:

Tournaments (We did 3 already in kaillera)

contests

And for the arcade, U need to fix some especially the car games (Meaning the scores have to be reversed).

Also, I think people should have to post a bit to get into the arcade. Theres about 200 games in there and people should at least post about 20 times or so just to get in there. Sure it sounds mean, but its a weird way to make people join.

You could also do the battle system or the rpg system. You probably know all about that though.

A possible thing could be a small trophy case. It wouldn't really show accomplishments or anything like that. It could just show like highest score of Tetris in mame or like that. Possibly it might motivate people to join up and stuff.

Advertising is always good :banghead:

Thats all for now I guess.

(Ps: Sry about lack of comics or quickies. Not enuf time :afro:)

Gamehosts.com is hosting kaillera servers for like 15$ a month but I think thats a lil too much and I don't think we really need 10 gigs of free space also. So donations or anything would work if it was constant or if someone had a job which I might be thinking of doing.

This seems like an OK deal.. I can probabaly get it hosted on the server we have now for less money and more people. I just need the money, donations are welcome. It just needs to be active.

You need to have events that users can participate in and prolly some small rewards or stuff. It was easy to do it with the illegal isos and roms but yeah out of the question. Prolly you can give them a sticker or artwork or something.

I thought about it before and we can give them maybe money. The most I can give is around $5 myself to the winner. We just can't make it a regular thing. Maybe every 6 months or so if anyone can pitch in then we can get it to around $10 to $15 prize which I would send the funds to the winner's PayPal account which is free.

And for the arcade, U need to fix some especially the car games (Meaning the scores have to be reversed).

I'm glad you brought that up, if you can make a list of the games with that problem and PM them to me... I can get them fixed ASAP. I have already fixed several of them.

Also, I think people should have to post a bit to get into the arcade. Theres about 200 games in there and people should at least post about 20 times or so just to get in there. Sure it sounds mean, but its a weird way to make people join.

It's actually a lot more games, but I'm not sure if we'd do that if people would actually post for it. I don't really know how that would really work. Honestly, I don't think it would make it any better since there are other forums with Arcade's. Were just the only one with so many games. I'll definately think about it and it is do-able.

A possible thing could be a small trophy case. It wouldn't really show accomplishments or anything like that. It could just show like highest score of Tetris in mame or like that. Possibly it might motivate people to join up and stuff.

I'm not sure what you mean by a small trophy case.

Please explain this more in detail. :afro:

Advertising is always good :banghead:

I'm currently working on making the banner a rotation to get more money. By the end of this month I will make around $12 from the banner (which is for this month and next month) you see at the top of your screen which is still not enough for even a month of hosting. So you can see that even with that money.. it's pebbles to what we reallly need.

All I can say to you guys is to please donate. We RARELY get any donations and my last donation was from Jitway who I thank after almost 5-6 months which we haven't got one since.