Who's better? Capcom or SNK?

Who makes there games better? Capcom, or SNK?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you ask me, they should've thought about the balance and other gameplay issues thoroughly before putting out the games.

They did that to CFJ, and it feels great! Everyone is friking useable, OUT OF THE BOX!

:'(

:'(

Why!!?? Why must we comprehend different objects with different opiniuns?! Why!? Can't we just all come together for once and aggree on one thing!?

That would be pretty lame. Competition -> Growth

Also, I like a good discussion once in a while. You can get a fanboy's "I love SNK!" anywhere, and it's perfectly valid, but it's nice to have a slightly more thought-out discussion once in a while. You have to go into it knowing full well that it doesn't matter in the long run, but it's refreshing to look at things relatively objectively and hear others thinking that way too. For those of us who are in, or are looking to be a part of, the industry, you can learn a lot from open discussion like this as well. Yes, even with random people on a forum.

You'd prefer it if people had only one opinion on certain issues?

It would certainly make some things easier, but then again, that would suck big chunks atthe same time. Rational voices should not always control the masses.

I grew up with Capcom too, playing SF2 on SNES, however I think it was my sophomore year in highschool, I stopped by an anime club to see what they were up to. They finished watching SF ALpha the movie and started to play Capcom vs Snk2 Import version on dreamcast.

I was like wow whos those other characters (SNK) and I found myself attracted to KIM. :( Ever since then I tried to find other KOF games online and threw that I found emulation and then it led me to all the KOF games. So.. SNK.