Who's better? Capcom or SNK?

Who makes there games better? Capcom, or SNK?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I say SNK.

Capcom have made games that I grew up with, got addicted to, and will always be close to my heart. (GO KEN!!!) But SNK just does that extra bit more...not sure what it is. Maybe it's the speed, the combos, the multitude of characters, their different genres of fighting games which work so well.

So SNK has my vote.

I think Capcom is a vicitim of quantity too. *cough* How many versions of SF2? *cough* But the only reason I find SNK better is for Samurai Shodown, Last Blade, and MOTW. I'm pretty tired of KOF by now...

Yeah, even SF3 has what, 3 versions? But the way they whored SF2 was just ridiculous, IMO.

Edited by Agozer

But SFIII with good reason at least. New Generation was very unbalanced, 2i fixed some of it, and everything was practically fixed in 3s. The SFII ones were done by Capcom of America.

Ok!!! Thats enough info!!! Can someone make a grand decision of whos better!!!???

There is no grand decision. The funny thing about being human is that we have different tastes and different opinions. These different tastes and opinions lead humans to like different things, such as video game companies in this case. There will never be a grand answer. Period. End of story.