Who's better? Capcom or SNK?

Who makes there games better? Capcom, or SNK?  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Umm dude, I'm hispanic, so calm down...and anyways, capcom has proven to be more succesfull over the years.I believe the E X series was a good hit for SF series, I mean, its like playing Tekken but with the style of Street Fighter, and they brought back the tag team from the PS version of ALPHA 3 (and this time you can actually get more characters together then just RYU,KEN, and Cammy and this other chick.

IMO, SNK is following a bit in Capcom's footsteps for example the 3d games. I think both will be equally successful and both have a good reputation among gamers still <_<

As long as they don't rush their games, they'll be fine.

For sure NGBC will be better than CFJ but I still like any game with Guy in it :afro:

what happened to the sfex series?? any news on the 4th one? and i think capcom makes better games but sf compares to kof , kof is better

The SFEX games are Arika's assets, not Capcom's. When Arika decides to make another SFEX game, then you'll see it.

I can play SF games over and over again :P

SF roms are out to get, or I should say can't be found. At the arcade I really can't play that well.

You can't play that well because ppl that have anger problems break the controls or the buttons get worn down.

I memmber playing MVSC2 and I couldn't block each time I played unless it was for the Dreamcast. Damn arcade maintenance :(

I fast say that's true. Some controls are spolit and some buttons are also unsable. I remember that time I played MVC2, I use Megaman, the hi-punch button is faulty. How to use Megaman when hi-punch is faulty?

Token games get the most money :banghead:

But dam those greedy managers. They do something if u complain though. at a arcade in las vegas, the house of the dead 3 gun wasn't working and it got fixed the next day.

So at least theres some ppl that care about us arcaders

Well, that sucks, the arcade around here in MVC2 like High punch for Player 1 and low kick for player 2 dont work, also for Capcom VS. SNK mak of the melenium the times 3 buttons were taking off.