I NEED HELP

suija

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a question, how do i make the rom to run  on kawak 1.46..its only work on the neoragex

Are you using Kawaks + loader ?

If you're using a loader, try to add the rom info to the asr.dat file (check the stickied dat thread) :)

Yes, you can't add games to the original Kawaks, but Loader will let you.

What xeno said. There is no gray area when it comes to the rules.

Sorry man, but you're on your own. Search and you'll find what you need eventually. When you find those missing roms and you still have problems, don't hesitate to ask.

how can i find the missing roms when nobody wants to help me? :D

Teh intarweb is vast. There's nothing that can't be found there. Take some time to look and use Google. There is a 'No ROM Requests' rule in effect for a reason

Edited by Agozer

thanks guys..i got it to run on kawaks..ive heard that the uni-bios let the game enable fatalities and other cool stuffs..so i downloaded it..but i dont know how to use it..cant get the menu screen to appear on the kawaks...what folder do you guys put that uni-bios in and how to run it? thanks

thanks..but i still dont see any differences in the game..all i see is blood when i hit the opponent..thats all...

You have to enable the cheat for it. To do that press Start and Select (Coin, whatever) and then go to Cheat Database and select the Fatality one. You have to do that every time you play and I think everytime you restart the game.