Please welcome the UBERnoob

Okay, this is getting strange. I finally renamed all CRC's in the dat-file. I looked at them all about 5 times and they're matching perfectly with the the files contained in die kof2003.zip.

Problem is - still no change. ARGH.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, this is getting strange. I finally renamed all CRC's in the dat-file. I looked at them all about 5 times and they're matching perfectly with the the files contained in die kof2003.zip.

Problem is - still no change. ARGH.

See, same thing happened to me. That's why I switched to Nebula Loader.

Here's your solution dude. Have someone send it to you!! Either that or its gonna be back and forth like this for a while. That is, if anyone here's willing to do it. :lol:

Gosh....I'm thankful I only deal with mostly NeorageX roms. Sure, the emu is dated but I dig it still. :(.Of course I can't netplay but I'll start to use Mame for that pretty soon.

@Agozer

Good Idea, generally. Problem is - my PC is currently broken, so i am only able to use the one of my dad, which isn't that fast. The funny thing is that Kawaks runs on Top Speed (except the CPS2 & CPS1-Roms, which seem to need more Processorpower), while Nebula runs very sluggish.

@Xeon

Okay, thanks. So i'll look for another romfile to get the valid p-roms.

Thanks for your help and your patience. I don't know many boards where i wouldn't have been flamed for my total lack of experience :)

how so? Does the game run, but with errors in the text (garbled, and time-clock bad as well)? That's the most common problem. If that's true, you can get some patches (i can''t post the link, PM me for it).

IF it's completely bad (blank screen or muddy random textures) you may have an asr.dat problem, which happens sometimes but i don't know what it is.