Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap

Agozer

Seriously, this game rocks on so many levels. Capcom and Nintendo outdid themselves. The graphics and music are excellent and the game sports innovative tools, such as the Gust Jar.

Btw, you you people are playing this on an emulator, don't try the Sleep mode, as it will most likely bork your save file. (Happened to me.)

Edited by Agozer

Yeah, this game absolutuley rocks. Just wished that they did some things differently, like making the mirror shield available earlier so you can use it in dungeons. Also, collecting shells and trading them in for figurines is so painstakingly slow.

The North American version will probably fix these issues and have some nice extras also.

Hey where did you find it? Are we allowed to ask for GBA rom sites anymore? I used to have plenty of good ones bookmarked but had to format.

Hey where did you find it? Are we allowed to ask for GBA rom sites anymore? I used to have plenty of good ones bookmarked but had to format.

Nope you can't ask for it here :(

Anyway the game is great!

I finished the japanese version in 4 days, still have to replay the english one soon to understand the story :lol:

When did the rules change? I remember this board being the only one that didn't have strict rules...

Updated Board Rules: September 08, 2004

1. DO NOT ask where to download WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes

2. DO NOT provide direct links to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.

3. DO NOT provide links to websites that link to WAREZ, ROMs, ISOs or BIOSes.

• 2 years later...
Guest cliofrou_guerrilla
Btw, you you people are playing this on an emulator, don't try the Sleep mode, as it will most likely bork your save file. (Happened to me.)

Why didn't I find this thread before I played for FOUR HOURS STRAIGHT, saving as I went along, and then went into sleep mode? Seriously, somebody hold me up.