Narutard

Mag

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so is this naruto anime good or something cause if its like dbz(heavy grunting,load breathing noises,crappy dialogue,and like 3 billion hours of talking) it must suck.

I'll just say tht it's loads better than DBZ, but still I can't bother myself with it. Besides 100+ episodes is just ridiculous.

so is this naruto anime good or something cause if its like dbz(heavy grunting,load breathing noises,crappy dialogue,and like 3 billion hours of talking) it must suck.

I'll just say tht it's loads better than DBZ, but still I can't bother myself with it. Besides 100+ episodes is just ridiculous.

There were at least that many for Rurouni Kenshin, and that was awesome. I haven't seen naruto yet though.

The characters have a lot more, well, character than DBZs, and the action is a lot better. There are a lot of characters who at first seem like crappy two-dimensional "filler" characters, but nearly all of them get fleshed out in interesting ways (and not just "OH, I'm really strong too!"). There's talking, but it's in good proportion to the action/suspense. There's also a good sense of, I guess "mystery" would be the best word, as the show deals with a bunch of sneaky ninja types, both good and bad. Most of that is due to the characters "being one step ahead" of one another during conflicts, which makes for some cool surprises.

And yeah, there are a ton of episodes, but I've just been watching them a batch at a time. I don't watch much TV, so it's nice to be able to relax and watch 3 or 4 episodes every couple of nights, and they're pretty short episodes. They're also good at suspense, so you want to watch the next one as soon as possible. I started watching maybe a month ago, and I'm already nearing the 50th episode. Also, watch them in order, you'll probably be able to understand it, but you'll miss out on a lot of good moments and character development.

There were at least that many for Rurouni Kenshin, and that was awesome. I haven't seen naruto yet though.

Yes, you are correct about that and Rurouni Kenshin is good. There's something about Naruto that doesn't strike me... I vreally don't know what that is.

Just out of curiosiity, how many episodes are there in DBZ?

Yes, you are correct about that and Rurouni Kenshin is good. There's something about Naruto that doesn't strike me... I vreally don't know what that is.

Just out of curiosiity, how many episodes are there in DBZ?

I was curious myself, so I just counted the eps on tv-tome:

between dragonball, dragonball z and dragonball gt there are:

276+153+45 = 474 episodes

14+4+1 = 19 "feature movies"

and 15 unaired episodes.

And of course, the series is still ongoing!