Bush Seeks Funds for Abstinence Education

KyokugenKiss

You tend to forget that it'z guyz that try to get into the gurlz pantz, yeah sure the gurl wantz it to but usually thatz when she'z like been with him for a while or she'z a hoe, but hey who knowz, but um anywayz, guyz just keep getting cleverer and cleaverer, so it'z not entirly the gurlz fault, some dudez just have killer game.

Or date rape.

Isn't there somekind of a date rape drug that's quite popular over there?

Yeah there is, Ketamine (Liquid form), Rohypnol (pill form) or GHB (Gamma Hydroxybutyrate, liquid form).

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't really all that surprising. The adstinence-only program has been in effect for a while now. It was part of my Wellness class as a freshman (Which was basically P.E., sex ed, and a bunch of other related stuff rolled into one class).

After the dyke gym teacher got done showing us slides and preaching abstinence in the auditorium, we went back to the gym, the other teacher (An old black man who was so cool that you literally had to be a terrorist in order to dislike him) told us about the only sex ed that he ever got as a kid:

"My father took me aside when I was about 15 years old and said, 'Put a cap on it.' That was it."

I think that his approach was more effective, and it didn't require any government funding or any sizable amount of class time. Sure, the slides grossed out everyone but me (Because, at the time, I was a regular viewer of Rotten, among other things), but I think more people had followed his advice by the time we were all seniors.

This isn't really all that surprising. The adstinence-only program has been in effect for a while now. It was part of my Wellness class as a freshman (Which was basically P.E., sex ed, and a bunch of other related stuff rolled into one class).

After the dyke gym teacher got done showing us slides and preaching abstinence in the auditorium, we went back to the gym, the other teacher (An old black man who was so cool that you literally had to be a terrorist in order to dislike him) told us about the only sex ed that he ever got as a kid:

"My father took me aside when I was about 15 years old and said, 'Put a cap on it.' That was it."

I think that his approach was more effective, and it didn't require any government funding or any sizable amount of class time. Sure, the slides grossed out everyone but me (Because, at the time, I was a regular viewer of Rotten, among other things), but I think more people had followed his advice by the time we were all seniors.

Beautiful. <_< Honestly, if some parents actually talked to their kids, with even a one liner like the ole black gym teacher, we'd be in better shape. Soon we may just have schools raising kids (in some places they are).

We had an old bald white man who told us if we had pre-marital sex we'd go to Hell. But then again, I went to a Catholic school. There were posters in religion class talking about the evils of pre-marital sex. Unfortunately, no one at that school ever got pregnant so there was no one to make fun of for that. <_<