Bush Seeks Funds for Abstinence Education

KyokugenKiss

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I doubt this will work. Anyway I don't care since it only affects young people and basically all kids suck now so flock 'em.  :banghead:

That's an attitude I really hated when I was young, and I hate it now since I'm still young.

It's not a bad idea, but with the teachers we have here... <_<

Yeah, I doubt this will work. Anyway I don't care since it only affects young people and basically all kids suck now so flock 'em.  :banghead:

That's an attitude I really hated when I was young, and I hate it now since I'm still young.

Yes it IS a VERY bad idea. Anyone who thinks that telling teenagers not to have sex is the best form of contraception doesn't know teenagers.

Yes it IS a VERY bad idea. Anyone who thinks that telling teenagers not to have sex is the best form of contraception doesn't know teenagers.

It worked for me.

Anon.

Yeah, I doubt this will work. Anyway I don't care since it only affects young people and basically all kids suck now so flock 'em.  :P

It's not a bad idea, but with the teachers we have here... :banghead:

It worked for me.

Anon.

<_< Virgin! :banghead:

But seriously, well it may work for you but I'd argue that you were never in the high risk group of getting stds or pregnant (or getting someone else pregnant in your case). For people who are in the high risk group, teaching them abstinence is going to do absolutely nothing to stop this.

Money for abstinence education in the US? Why not take that money and put it towards the same thing in 3rd world countries, so they stop popping kids out left and right that they can't feed because they have nothing better to do than screw?

It'll save the US money in the long run, as well as every other country from sending aid to these countries overpopulated by savages that have nothing better to do that get it on.

Not to mention it would make the Christian Childrends Fund look lame (And it is, cause they don't teach these people about birth control, it's against the Christian religion, thus it's not done........they just keep pumping money in and not teaching them ANYTHING)

I agree with cinder. the first thing they need to do in those 3rd world countries is get control of the population. I remember a bumper sticker my step dad had on his old work truck.

it said: "If you can't feed em, don't breed em"