Guilty X Party

Mag

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yippy!

anyways GG is a series I really WANT to like, but I just can't for some reason. *shrugs*

I like the Guilty Gear games. If it weren't for the awesome gameplay, I'd just disregard it as an overbloated fighter that imagines itself as the coolest thing ever because it has off the wall character design, super flashy design, and pumping rock soundtrack.

I can definatlely see that it is well put together game with a good engine and awexome gameplay. I dun know what it is I don't like about it really. maybe it's the wierd characters.

Yeah, these games are decent and kind of underrated in a mainstream sense. I think part of the reason I and others can't quite get into it, besides the unusual character designs, are the character movesets. I like them because they're different, but where most games will have a good core of staples and a few oddball characters, GG is almost all oddballs. Part of my evidence for this is that a good 75% of the "normal" fighter players I've talked to have liked Chipp most of all, and he's the closest thing to a traditional (shoto) character in the game.