1EMULATION AWARDS OF 2004

Mag

I got a point for wierdest member, heh who voted me wierdest member of the year?

edit in -> duh I voted myself lol <_<

Edited by garageink

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinder, you should bring back that A@H attitude, you used to post only in current affairs til Tim spoiled yer fun <_<

I didn't "only" post in Current Affairs, and he didn't spoil my fun, he just didn't like me pointing out the fact he's a lying coward who was exploiting the emulation scene for money and was power happy with users on his site.

What happened??

See above, and note that Tim banned me after I called him out for messing with filters on the board so as to make my nickname appear distasteful, and saying he put the filter in because of a word someone posted in a thread (Theres no way in hell some thread matched the part of my nickname......and the filter's still in place to this day)

That's weird. Cinder is filtered? Why dun u ask Gamecop to lift it?

Or can't you lift it? :banghead:

Cinder, you should bring back that A@H attitude, you used to post only in current affairs til Tim spoiled yer fun <_>

I didn't "only" post in Current Affairs, and he didn't spoil my fun, he just didn't like me pointing out the fact he's a lying coward who was exploiting the emulation scene for money and was power happy with users on his site.

What happened??

See above, and note that Tim banned me after I called him out for messing with filters on the board so as to make my nickname appear distasteful, and saying he put the filter in because of a word someone posted in a thread (Theres no way in hell some thread matched the part of my nickname......and the filter's still in place to this day)

That's weird. Cinder is filtered? Why dun u ask Gamecop to lift it?

Or can't you lift it? :banghead:

Errr not here, not now.......long ago, nevermind lol

actually, much as i hate to break it to you, it is true.

http://www.jtf.org/

i cant recall why Tim hated that site. the way Tim works, you should have an idea by now - its either someone spamming A@H with the site or political view differences - or both. it was a coincidence i say.

• 2 weeks later...