1EMULATION AWARDS OF 2004

Mag

Hahaha! Why don't you cast your ballot too and come up with some categories to put him in. :D

I did: The category: "Person who's arse I'd like to kick into next year"

That has to be the biggest joke I have ever herd. I must f33r teh scrawny keyboard warrior. Please don't make me post hidden profile pics of you.

Oh and I have added more:

Most hated member of the year:

1. Fatal Rose

:devilboy::rolleyes:<_<

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha! Why don't you cast your ballot too and come up with some categories to put him in. ;)

That has to be the biggest joke I have ever herd. I must f33r teh scrawny keyboard warrior. Please don't make me post hidden profile pics of you.

1. Fatal Rose

:thumbsup1::clapping::lol:

See, that's why you're the most hated member of the year. You're juvenile, and you have one retaliation for anybody that says anything slightly bad to you, and although you seem to think it's still funny, the hidden profile pics joke got old months ago (not that it was that funny to begin with). *Yawn* Boring, get some new material.

keep the "other" nominations to yerself :thumbsup1: these selected nominations were set for their appropriate level, after all we are in a friendly community, not some bash forum.

Just vote to the following that was posted, those will be count in the end.

keep the "other" nominations to yerself :thumbsup1: these selected nominations were set for their appropriate level, after all we are in a friendly community, not some bash forum.

so we can't vote to give kyuogogen the stfu award? :clapping:

so we can't vote to give kyuogogen the stfu award? :lol:

Muahahahaha, that was sooooo right :clapping:

Hahaha! Why don't you cast your ballot too and come up with some categories to put him in. ;)

1. Fatal Rose

B):):)

See, that's why you're the most hated member of the year. You're juvenile, and you have one retaliation for anybody that says anything slightly bad to you, and although you seem to think it's still funny, the hidden profile pics joke got old months ago (not that it was that funny to begin with). *Yawn* Boring, get some new material.

Nah your just to anal, you take things to serious and you have been a jerk to me for the longest time for no reason. Why don't you post at 2emulation anymore? Thats why I have nominated you as the 2nd biggest pu$$y of the year.