Some hacks by AsadAwan

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to point out at this point that it's funny to see james shoot down anything KyokugenKiss throws into the thread. :D

Why is it funny ? I was just giving him info And had no intentions of picking on him. And if anyone else used CAPS I would of said the same to them too :D

oh yea, you never told me about the transpericies, i posted what i had earlier, are those incomplete?

I meant the rom kof2003. What you showed means nothing sorry.

Now who has the emulator that emulates kof2003 with no S rom and svcchaos that has the 2 32mb C roms not including kawaks dev ? :D

Edited by James

I'd like to point out at this point that it's funny to see james shoot down anything KyokugenKiss throws into the thread. :D

Why is it funny ? I was just giving him info And had no intentions of picking on him. And if anyone else used CAPS I would of said the same to them too :)

Yes yes I know. I was just kidding. :D

Eh.. our position is still not clear on hacks. I'll try to get more word on it since I honestly have no clue on the legalities of it. So hold your horses until we make an official conclusion. :huh:

Well, I can tell you the legalities of hacked roms :huh: Hacked roms still contain copyrighted from actual game companies.

It's like stealing an already stolen bike. Yes, the bike still belongs to the original person it was stolen from.

I do agree with GC that patches are a bit iffy. It's hard to know if a byte or two difference is really considered a copyright violation. I can't imagine that it is, especially since it can be applied to pretty much any file.

Edited by iq_132

Well, I can tell you the legalities of hacked roms :huh:  Hacked roms still contain copyrighted from actual game companies.

It's like stealing an already stolen bike.  Yes, the bike still belongs to the original person it was stolen from.

I do agree with GC that patches are a bit iffy.  It's hard to know if a byte or two difference is really considered a copyright violation.  I can't imagine that it is, especially since it can be applied to pretty much any file.

Yeah, I meant patches as in hacks... not hacked roms.

I know that hacked roms are illegal to download (ex: KOF04, CTHD2003). :D