Nintendo DS

Cominus

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I unlocked on at EB, The console itself doesnt have many options, the Pictochat is nice, but the drawing thing is VERY limited, you can fit like 2 words in unless you write small. Metroid was pretty nice looking, but every level is VERY VERY Dark. You cant see crap unless its right in front of you. The wireless works fine, no lag or anything, didnt really get to test the range. The top screen is much higher res than the bottom, so its nice that you can change which screen it uses for GBA, then again, i dont know what the advantage of using the bottom is, because they are both the same size and stuff. Altthough i didnt try any GBA games on it because i was too busy playing DS games. So far the games are pretty good. nothing ub3r impressive, but very nice nonetheless.

Its only 150 bucks. But i dunno. I dont think ill buy one anytime soon, im too intriuged by that Taiko Drum Master game for PS2 for some reason.....

LOL!

And I was joking when I said the touch screen was for "adult" games. :thumbsup1:

Introducing "Sprung" A Game Where Everyone Scores. The first American dating sim for the DS.

If you enjoyed that, also try "Feel the Magic: XY/XX" for the same sytem.

Edited by LordKanti

I'm not waiting for a better model.  All the features of the SP are in the DS are they not?  They added a fair amount to the Advance, but what other simple things are left to be added?

the back light man! but yeah, who knows that else the DS is more capable of doin....

Backlight ? wtf..

I seen how the DS are put into play, and I know 100% that there is backlight, maybe not the same backlight device from SP but perhaps a better/new prototype.

o nah, im sorrie, i got it wrong. i meant like, when GBA came out, it costed a lot too. and then the SP came out with backlight. i was trying to say that they can do the same with DS. have more capabilities later on with a newer model like GBA did with SP. its a given that DS has backlight hehe. imagine they didnt? o man....

I'm not waiting for a better model.  All the features of the SP are in the DS are they not?  They added a fair amount to the Advance, but what other simple things are left to be added?

the back light man! but yeah, who knows that else the DS is more capable of doin....

Backlight ? wtf..

I seen how the DS are put into play, and I know 100% that there is backlight, maybe not the same backlight device from SP but perhaps a better/new prototype.

o nah, im sorrie, i got it wrong. i meant like, when GBA came out, it costed a lot too. and then the SP came out with backlight. i was trying to say that they can do the same with DS. have more capabilities later on with a newer model like GBA did with SP. its a given that DS has backlight hehe. imagine they didnt? o man....

Can you say anything you want added? There was really nothing added at all other than system hardware until the SP. Now, the DS, has a folding design, a backlight, a touch screen, wireless capabilities, I think it's rechargable...if not, they'll have an accessory that makes it so. What improvements are they going to add? Honestly?