Nintendo DS

Cominus

the idea for an emulator is pretty lame. I mean most of the games with use the touch screen... how boring is that gona be on the pc... i guess u will have to use the mouse to emulate ur finger touching the ds screen :lol: also the ds pretty much sounds like a portable n64... and the n64 isnt even fully emulated yet. ill probably get one soon since im such a gaming nut... and i like to waste money :banghead:.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's very simple. Retards hate it and complain about Nintendo releasing too many handheld systems, or complain about the touch screen. :lol: And the people who love it actually have some sense in their head.

Granted, I wouldn't want to use the touch screen all the time...but it's definitely a cool addition. And besides, Mr. Driller and Advance Wars? I have no choice but to get it immediatly!

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/nwt/dssoft/movie/dssoft.html

Edited by LordKanti

It's very simple.  Retards hate it and complain about Nintendo releasing too many handheld systems, or complain about the touch screen.  :lol:  And the people who love it actually have some sense in their head.

Granted, I wouldn't want to use the touch screen all the time...but it's definitely a cool addition.  And besides, Mr. Driller and Advance Wars?  I have no choice but to get it immediatly!

Come on, it's lame. Who needs a touch screen, and name one use for the touch screen in an adult (as in, a game for older people not kids) game?

It's very simple.  Retards hate it and complain about Nintendo releasing too many handheld systems, or complain about the touch screen.  :lol:  And the people who love it actually have some sense in their head.

Granted, I wouldn't want to use the touch screen all the time...but it's definitely a cool addition.  And besides, Mr. Driller and Advance Wars?  I have no choice but to get it immediatly!

Come on, it's lame. Who needs a touch screen, and name one use for the touch screen in an adult (as in, a game for older people not kids) game?

Well, you could use it to finger women. I don't know, I don't play adult games you perv. :banghead: Even if you don't use the touch function, it's still a second screen. You can put maps, or scoreboards, or more land on it.

You're just hating, "omg, a touch screen how gay, now I can't finger my g/f and the DS at the same time, thiz sux" shut up, thiz thing is tight, it givez you buttonz, thatz kool, differen't onez in differen't formz in differen't sizez, what more can you ask for? Thiz thing is tight, they could use it for like an inventory button like letz say another RE game, instead of going into your inventory you could just click the item you want and equip, or to look at your ammo or whatever instead of haveing to press start or something of that nature, very kool indeed.