Pacers Brawl With Fans During Pistons Game

Alpha

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that one fan who started the fan beatdown by throwing his drink at Artest should be thrown in jail. Of course Artest should not have gone into the stands regardless of a fans actions.

Maybe we'll see FOX come out with another show dubbed:

WHEN NBA PLAYERS ATTACK........2!!

hope the fans got in some good shots. I would love to kick a pro ballers ass.  7 figures to throw a ball through a hoop and they can't even act right.

I was going to reply, but you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

They get paid far more than anyone who really contributes to society, to do something millions of people do for fun, and they've got the self control of a street thug. Not all of them are that bad, I'm sure, but the situation is ridiculous.

they act like street thugs cuz most of them are street thugs. I remember when a gangta type like spreewell or iverson stood out on a team like a white dude. now the whole team looks like boyz in da hood. :D

hope the fans got in some good shots. I would love to kick a pro ballers ass.  7 figures to throw a ball through a hoop and they can't even act right.

I was going to reply, but you pretty much hit the nail on the head.

They get paid far more than anyone who really contributes to society, to do something millions of people do for fun, and they've got the self control of a street thug. Not all of them are that bad, I'm sure, but the situation is ridiculous.

they act like street thugs cuz most of them are street thugs. I remember when a gangta type like spreewell or iverson stood out on a team like a white dude. now the whole team looks like boyz in da hood. :thumbsup1:

No wonder yao Ming is a refreshing change from all those gangsta type basketball player :(

They're lucky Shaq wasn't their...we'd be talking homicides. I must say that one fat guy got owned and he flocking deserved it, trying to act all tough and walk out on the court. I'd don't blame Artest for ruining his face. Then Wallace flies in with the sliding "burn knuckle" to finish his ass off.

They're lucky Shaq wasn't their...we'd be talking homicides. I must say that one fat guy got owned and he flocking deserved it, trying to act all tough and walk out on the court. I'd don't blame Artest for ruining his face. Then Wallace flies in with the sliding "burn knuckle" to finish his ass off.

you play too much games :devilboy: but nice description there :rolleyes:

LMAO that made my night i was thinking that same thing when i saw that the first time.

I'm from Indianapolis. I'm really shocked by how much coverage this has been getting on the national/world scene. I didn't think it was that shocking of a fight. It made me realize that we actually sort of expect this sort of behavior. Artest has tossed cameras and shoved ref's in the past. I'm glad he's gone for the year. Though I'm obviously not too happy that O'Neal and Jackson are gone for 30 games. That basically put my team in the toilet for the year.

The talk on all the local stations in Indianapolis is about how the Detroit fans are to blame and should be punished. There's a lot of talk about closing out fans in detroit for the next pacers game, so they have no home court advantage and lose upwards of $5 million in revenue. I think that's more than warranted. Its what would be done europe when football hooligans get out of control.