This'll sound familiar

:) going by the rom name it should be The King of Fighters 2003 Ultra Plus Thats what the up stands for

Yeah that's UP stand for, too much version is driving me nuts...Oh i've solved the problem. Just find the P1, S1, in KOf2K3nd romsets it really fix all the error in Ultra Plus. Thanks

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Koh-ROMS: Do not post names or URLs of rom image sites.

Sorry i don't mean it, I thought maybe somenone like u, James, Kyookugenkiss, Gryph will get the files and check the romsets [beside the zip file only contain P1Up,P2UP,S1 not fullsets and it bugged!]. Agian sorry... :o

Ohh i've already fixed my problem i've gets the KOF2K3nd P1 and S1 it really works!! So i pull back my request for help and say thanks to Kyookugenkiss for the info, also yes the name Ultra Plus is weirdo but ask the who makes this romsets. For this name case it's not my fault. :)

@Koh-ROMS: Do not post names or URLs of rom image sites.

Sorry i don't mean it, I thought maybe somenone like u, James, Kyookugenkiss, Gryph will get the files and check the romsets [beside the zip file only contain P1Up,P2UP,S1 not fullsets and it bugged!]. Agian sorry... ;)

No worries as there are still places where *we* can go check the files in question.

But rules are rules and they are absolute.

Edited by Agozer