Capcom Fighting Evolution get's a 6.5!

Alpha

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok...at the end, depending on who you play with you fight pyron or akuma, other than that, the game totaly sucked, the SVC sprite of Demtri was so much better then this one, I mean, he's actually tall in it instead of being a midget in all the darkstalkers games. In other words, this is a ripoff of other capcom games, mini ripoffs put into one gaint ripoff released by the same company.

I'll explain this.

A COMPANY CAN'T RIP THEMSELVES OFF!

This is like that whole nightmare about Secret of Evermore all over again.

I prefer Capcom's Demitri over SNK's anyday. I hate lankiness.

You know...I think if Capcom had put more effort into it, and used a better character selection...it would have worked...I mean...only 4 delegates per game isn't a good representation of the games...there should have been more...the use of the exact sprite from the game represented (well...thats kinda false since the SF2 sprites are the CVS sprites...save for a redrawn face for alpha zangief) makes for a big mess...it feels like you're playing mugen, and paid for it...I just think they should have chosen a sprite scheme, and worked with that instead...while retaining the moves that went with each character...and added more characters from each game...but not so many that its the entire game in another game...

I can only see playing this to experience more Warzard/Red Earth characters...since prior to this games release, we only got to see Tessa (who appeared in SVC:Chaos and Pocket Fighter/Super Gem Fighter)

my question to you is this...what if, for the SF2 crew, they had used the SF2 sprites rather than the CVS/Alpha sprites...would it piss you off? moreso, would it suprise you?

I want to rent it at least, to form a more valid opinion...but I don't see myself ever owning it...I just wish capcom would make a new fighter at all...2-d or 3-d...just some new faces, you know?

...on a sidenote...to those bitching about the bitching...we have more of a right to biatch than any of these new school graphics whores...we were around during the conception of fighting games...we know how they evolved...what made positive progress, and what made negative process...we know what makes a good fighter, and we're quite tired of the current state of things in the fighting department...Gryph, Fatal, K' Dash, Gamecop, Garage ink, myself, and the rest of them...you all better friggin' RESPECT US!!!

...yes fatal...I have returned...

Edited by Riot.EXE