Capcom Fighting Evolution get's a 6.5!

Alpha

shin_nihon_kikaku Posted Today, 12:48 PM

I told you when it was first announced that this game would suck ass and you were all falling over yourselves to defend it.

Still, now it's got a review score you believe it? Reviews should never be taken as gospel. I have little to no respect for game journalists, they don't understand the first thing about the subject matter.

My my, you have been bitchy lately, haven't you? always trying to prove us wrong and show us up...

We defended CFE against YOUR baseless attacks which you launched before you had ever played the game. Again you stereotype all reviewers and say they "don't understand" the subject matter - a ridiculous accusation. You are on a high-horse preaching about videogames from the point of view of "design concepts" and you don't understand the "art for the sake of art" or "labors of love" that are MGS2 and certainly CFE.

What kind of a game designer are you anyway? In the MGS2 review your discussion of your post seems less like an official position and more like 1 angry guy with twisted ideas. What company do you even work for - if any?

In short, don't antagonize us by trying to prove your superiority - we do hit back. Bring it on. :P:fyou::D

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok, i finally got my hands on the ps2 version and i gotta say its not good at all to me. i very much rather play any of the capcom vs. games then this as this was just disappointing and it only took one try to beat the whole damn thing :D

capcom really needs to make a whole new game and stop rehashing old sprites as its ugly to me and made some bad choices (they picked ryu from cvs2 over sf3's :fyou: ) ialso happen to notice the took snk's idea of adding effects to special moves which was a nice touch but why the boring/bland backgrounds :P

shin_nihon_kikaku Posted Today, 12:48 PM

I told you when it was first announced that this game would suck ass and you were all falling over yourselves to defend it.

Still, now it's got a review score you believe it? Reviews should never be taken as gospel. I have little to no respect for game journalists, they don't understand the first thing about the subject matter.

My my, you have been bitchy lately, haven't you? always trying to prove us wrong and show us up...

We defended CFE against YOUR baseless attacks which you launched before you had ever played the game. Again you stereotype all reviewers and say they "don't understand" the subject matter - a ridiculous accusation. You are on a high-horse preaching about videogames from the point of view of "design concepts" and you don't understand the "art for the sake of art" or "labors of love" that are MGS2 and certainly CFE.

What kind of a game designer are you anyway? In the MGS2 review your discussion of your post seems less like an official position and more like 1 angry guy with twisted ideas. What company do you even work for - if any?

In short, don't antagonize us by trying to prove your superiority - we do hit back. Bring it on. :censored::fyou::flame:

Very well said. :naughty::D:afro::clapping:

Ugh, I remember the menu theme from MvC2, it was an 8 second sound byte played on repeat.  With an annoying jazz singer saying "I wanna take you on a ride."

Heh. Capcom's BGM department needs to be stone every so often. Sure, some tunes are cathy as hell, but sometimes they are just plain horrible.

Same can be said about VF music as well, though.