ANIME

Itachi

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh And Dude, Your Sig Is WAYY TO BIG!

And I Forgot To Say, Even Only Seeing 2-3 Episode Of Trigun I Thought They Were Good.

EDIT: Sailor Moon? You Perv! But I Dont Mind Watching The Hentai's :shootem:

Edited by 666Ghost

did i fix it my signature, umm and yea bleach kind of bored me but i did like the manga. i like Naruto but i also like more like FLCL,Cowboy Bebop,dot hack and much more but dont just say the anime say what you like about it.

o by the way hey Dan its me tony i met u in matts b-day.

:shootem:

o yea as u can tell Itachi is my fav char from naruto....

Kanti, Look At My Location, Send Me A Doller While Your At It. And It Not Like I've Said it Was My Name.

Ohhh, That Makes Friend #2 Here,...

And I Might Check Out Cowboy Beabop, I've Heard Really Good Things About It. Oh And Hey Agian. Let Me Try To Remember You, I Have The Worste Memory, And A Bad Attention Span,... Well Off To Suprnova :shootem:

EDIT: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Damn fatal, Still Picking Aon Ian Even After He Left. owell

Edited by 666Ghost

Kanti, Look At My Location, Send Me A Doller While Your At It. And It Not Like I've Said it Was My Name.

Ohhh, That Makes Friend #2 Here,...

And I Might Check Out Cowboy Beabop, I've Heard Really Good Things About It. Oh And Hey Agian. Let Me Try To Remember You, I Have The Worste Memory, And A Bad Attention Span,... Well Off To Suprnova :shootem:

EDIT: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Damn fatal, Still Picking Aon Ian Even After He Left. owell

The best Coyboy Bebop eps are probobly Heavy Metal Queen, that cowboy one, and that one with the Chessmaster in it. I dunno, all the ones that don't actually contribute to the story are good.