max payne movie?

sf2_ryu

Max Payne 1 and 2 are the best 3rd person action games I've played.

They were for me too - until I played a little game by a chzech-based company that blew all my expectations away. "Mafia", for the PC. Has anyone played it yet? It's amazing!

Mafia was really good too. I just couldn't stand the speed of the cars! But overall that game ruled. I wish they'd make another one or another game with that setting.

Max Payne 1 and 2 are the best 3rd person action games I've played.

They were for me too - until I played a little game by a chzech-based company that blew all my expectations away. "Mafia", for the PC. Has anyone played it yet? It's amazing!

Mafia was really good too. I just couldn't stand the speed of the cars! But overall that game ruled. I wish they'd make another one or another game with that setting.

I can do nothin else than to agree. mafia was excellent, but a bit lacking in some departments (so were Max Paynes too).

Well I Didnt Like GTA3 As Much As Vice, #3 Had Some Problem For Me.

what kind of problems would that be? :D

The lack of good (or real for that matter) music was always a problem for me. Gah... If I have to listen to "She's on Fire" one more time, I swear I'm gonna go on another rampage.

"I've never been on fire. At least, not to my knowledge." GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...

Y'know what GTA needs? A pocket radio. An MP3 player. You could steal a CD player or something so you can listen to music outside of a car. As fun as it is running people down to "Kids in America", it'd be even more fun rampaging with a flamethrower to the same song.

Edited by LordKanti

not too exited about THE PUNISHER...errr I mean max payne movie. damn you'd figure Marvel would be a little mad about the blatent rip-off.

what kind of problems would that be? :naughty:

The lack of good (or real for that matter) music was always a problem for me. Gah... If I have to listen to "She's on Fire" one more time, I swear I'm gonna go on another rampage.

"I've never been on fire. At least, not to my knowledge." GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH...

Y'know what GTA needs? A pocket radio. An MP3 player. You could steal a CD player or something so you can listen to music outside of a car. As fun as it is running people down to "Kids in America", it'd be even more fun rampaging with a flamethrower to the same song.

you still can't listen to music outside of cars, but at least in vice city (not sure about gta3) for the pc you can add your own mp3s by putting them in the mp3 folder and choose that folder like you would a radio station.

what kind of problems would that be? :naughty:

that would be pretty cool to have an mp3 or cd player w/ u as u rampage outside a car! :naughty::shootem::shootem:

Edited by sf2_ryu