Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
i l l m a t i c

Tekken 5 is out!

yeah, according to marshall's storyline, forest got into a motorcycle accident and currently is in the hostipal....*cough* lame *cough* but not as lame xiayou's storyline, she wants to build a time machine :D

Yep I saw that over at A@H, can't wait. Being able to fight with your custome char online with XBL would be awesome.

whats cool is i can customize the way they look!!! yeay! and then play that cusome character in the arcade!!! yeay!!! reminds me of the time i used to play Blitz and owned people with my custom plays

whats cool is i can customize the way they look!!! yeay! and then play that cusome character in the arcade!!! yeay!!! reminds me of the time i used to play Blitz and owned people with my custom plays

As long as it doesn't work like the atrocious methods of earning custom parts in VF4 evo that is....

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

As long as it doesn't work like the atrocious methods of earning custom parts in VF4 evo that is....

How was that atrocious? I'd say that the method VF4 used is atrocious.

Edited by Agozer

Hmmm...Tekken 5 on haXbox...thought I'd never type that. Interesting indeed. Hope the wait won't be too long.

i guess tekken 5 on all three consoles is a rumor :banghead:

http://ranobe.com/up/updata/up12082.jpg

well in other news

Namco announced they will release the PS2 version of Tekken 5 in spring 2005. The console version will have CG clips for each character, an Original Mode and Custom mode not found in the arcade version. Tekken 5 is currently 60% completed

You probably disliked the fact that you actually had to perform advanced play mechanics and strategies to unlock certain items, don't be mad at SEGA for trying to help the player be more advanced and all around better at the game. Sorry man you can mash your way to the top in EVO like you can in SC.