Tekken 5 is out!

Yeah jinpachi has been mentioned before as heihachi's father who tried to teach his son good values, but when he heard that he threw his grandson kazuya off into that cliff he tried to take away the company from him.

he ultimately died unsucceful in redeming his son.... until now.

I guess he is a ghost or something.

He was also good friend of wang "the old guy"

Magniz I heard that the devil jin cheat in ttt was only in the japanese version only. So maybe thats your problem.

Here are a couple unconfirmed time released characters.

kuma

Heihachi Mishima

Mokujin

Roger Jr.

Anna Williams

Wang

Ganryu

Baek Doo San

Devil Jin

Bruce Irvin

Eddy Gordo (likely to be a Christie palette swap)

What i dont get is how the hell jinpachi came into being now, i mean a bunch of jack-5's blelw the crap out of heihachi then boom jinpachi come in his place in the ashes, where the hell is heihachi it doesnt make friggin sense, unless heihachi turned into jinpachi, which is stupid :)

but then it can make sorta sense,

Im angry there's no devil kazuya :thumbsup1:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea Devil Jin is in the japanese version of TTT , thats one the I play, but its a move you must preform to become him, and there is no wings, but the stance changes and ig you look closely you can see the black marks on his face

I love WANG!!! his depth punch is stronger than pauls!!!

yea Devil Jin is in the japanese version of TTT , thats one the I play, but its a move you must preform to become him, and there is no wings, but the stance changes and ig you look closely you can see the black marks on his face

I love WANG!!! his depth punch is stronger than pauls!!!

Nope, but Nesworld.com has some pretty good pirate carts' reviews. One of those even have NEs ports of Boogerman, Super Mario World and Donkey Kong Country. :D

Yeah jinpachi has been mentioned before as heihachi's father who tried to teach his son good values, but when he heard that he threw his grandson kazuya off into that cliff he tried to take away the company from him.

he ultimately died unsucceful in redeming his son.... until now.

I guess he is a ghost or something.

He was also good friend of wang "the old guy"

Magniz I heard that the devil jin cheat in ttt was only in the japanese version only. So maybe thats your problem.

Here are a couple unconfirmed time released characters.

kuma

Heihachi Mishima

Mokujin

Roger Jr.

Anna Williams

Wang

Ganryu

Baek Doo San

Devil Jin

Bruce Irvin

Eddy Gordo (likely to be a Christie palette swap)

What i dont get is how the hell jinpachi came into being now, i mean a bunch of jack-5's blelw the crap out of heihachi then boom jinpachi come in his place in the ashes, where the hell is heihachi it doesnt make friggin sense, unless heihachi turned into jinpachi, which is stupid :D

but then it can make sorta sense,

Im angry there's no devil kazuya :P

Jinpachi looks like a cross between Hollywood Hulk Hogan, Tengu (DOA2) and Papa Smurf.

A few thoughts based on everyone's previous collective posts;

Jinpachi sounds like an awesome name. It's a real name and is unlike any other japanese character's name while still sounding similar to heihachi, and there's a japanese actor who he shares it with, called Jinpachi Nezu.

And to explain his emergence in the Tekken legacy only now, I would suggest that Jinpachi has been resurrected and/or combined his traits with demonic power of some kind. I don't think he was supposed to look exactly like this when he was a mere mortal.

Jin is better with the new moves-set. Now that Kazuya's back there is no way on earth Namco should have kept his temporary replacement in 3 (jin) active. As he was such a popular charcter though, they came up with a great solution. Now they're just making a mockery of all that work by having people like Wang and Ganryu in it again. I HATE the T5 time release characters, they are total garbage, sully the Tekken brand and are the omission that helped make Tekken 4 great. Tekken Tag could get away with using them because it was a tacky non-sequel but to use them in an actual series release is terrible.

Edited by shin_nihon_kikaku

kuma (standard)

Heihachi Mishima (I thought he was finally dead!!!)

Mokujin (whatever)

Roger Jr. (WTF!?)

Anna Williams (standard)

Wang (yeay! is it Michelle or Julia? i love them both)

Ganryu (crap...)

Baek Doo San (no way! he IS DEAD!)

Devil Jin (whatever...)

Bruce Irvin (NO WAY!!! HE IS DEAD TOO!!!)

Eddy Gordo (whatever)

Is it Forest or Martial law i wonder....

i wonder whats the deal with that new girl, im glad they brought someone who does Kazama-ryu! i love that style!

Edited by KyokugenKiss