Happy New Year

Diso

:oops: Gawd I just want to cry.... :D

This is the year that EmulForums started and begun, revolutinizing the emulation scene! -- ( We Hope )

To be honest this was probally the most craziest year ever for me. I made a website, software, got blamed for a ton of sh*t that I didn't do,had a heart attack almost 20 times this year ( lol ). And changed many peoples day to a sad one to a happy one. I want to thank all of you for changing my life because if it wasn't for you.. this site wouldn't be here right now!

Have a safe and wonderfull new year.

This is the year that EmulForums started and begun, revolutinizing the emulation scene! -- ( We Hope )

To be honest this was probally the most craziest year ever for me. I made a website, software, got blamed for a ton of sh*t that I didn't do,had a heart attack almost 20 times this year ( lol ). And changed many peoples day to a sad one to a happy one. I want to thank all of you for changing my life because if it wasn't for you.. this site wouldn't be here right now!

i know how you feel dude. this year has been crazy for me too, not just with this site, but with life in general. but look around, we are ALL still here, alive and kicking. so everything is ok. :D

nothing is easy, im sure we all know that. this site has proven itself to be a significant part of the emu scene. i mean hey, most emusites never last a few months, let alone a year. but we've done it. now, most of the credit does belong to you GameCop. you kept going when most people would of said the heck with it and given up. i have an extreme amount of respect for you due to that. :D i also think credit has to go out to each and every member here at the forums, no matter how long they have been here or what position they hold. because without members, it wouldnt be a forum, would it? congrads to everyone on a job well done. :D looking into my crystal ball, i forsee that 2003 will be the year of EmulForums!!!!!!!!!!! :oops::wink:

You have no idea how long it took me to find a way to get home last night. I had to call a taxi to get me home. And I had to get my good friend give me a ride to work because I left my car at the office. And he wasn't really happy about it. But it's better than getting a D.U.I!