I can ask for emulators, right?

the 0.64 version is the most used on kaillera servers here mainly because there are compatibility issues with other versions, desyncs in fighters occur less often with 0.64.

if you are trying to play with any other version on kaillera people may not even play with you, and games like MK II woudnt work anyway.

do a search for "mame32k0.64en" and you might find something... i know that emu supports newer games such as SSV and power instinct online- im not sure that there is a SSVS Special compile out there yet...

the best place to ask would be on kaillera. let me know if you find the compile or see anyone playing SSVS in any of the servers...

peace

Sorry No such thing as Hacked Mame please ask again when you know what you are asking for.

Actually, if we were to split hairs in half, one could call modifying MAME's code then compiling it "hacking". Not in the recent meaning the word took, but in its original meaning: understanding the way something works with the intent to make it work in a better/more appropriate way.

Linux system programmers, for exemple, call themselves "hackers", and they don't work on raw machine code (which would be stupid, as the sources are available). They modify C code (in Linux's exemple) just like what is done with MAME (except MAME modification doesn't require extensive programming skills).

Therefore, a modified version of MAME could be called a hacked MAME (maybe it's a little abusive, but not to the point of making it a wrong name for such a thing).

Here ends my hair splitting :D

Happy bday again, James :D

Sorry No such thing as Hacked Mame please ask again when you know what you are asking for.

Actually, if we were to split hairs in half, one could call modifying MAME's code then compiling it "hacking". Not in the recent meaning the word took, but in its original meaning: understanding the way something works with the intent to make it work in a better/more appropriate way.

Linux system programmers, for exemple, call themselves "hackers", and they don't work on raw machine code (which would be stupid, as the sources are available). They modify C code (in Linux's exemple) just like what is done with MAME (except MAME modification doesn't require extensive programming skills).

Therefore, a modified version of MAME could be called a hacked MAME (maybe it's a little abusive, but not to the point of making it a wrong name for such a thing).

Here ends my hair splitting :D

Happy bday again, James :)

Nah :D code was added that was not even there.Unlike Nebula , Kawaks where loaders are needed to bypass the lockouts to prevent you playing newer games.

Mame is open source unlike kawaks Nebula NRX.Nothing in Mame needs to be hacked for added games to work.

Edited by James