[11/13/04] Phantasy Star Online

But it's less enjoyable when you play with an IQ junkie friend and a dumbass brother.

I can somehow related to that situation.

This game is what made dreamcast mad fun imo. This and Chu Chu Rocket.

*cough*Soul Calibur*cough*

My IQ junkie friend keeps saying I'm a dumbass for choosing an android since they can't use magic. God damn magic hippie. He doesn't realize that yes I can't use magic but I have 100% resistance to practically all status effect, I can see traps without any items, I can set traps and my health regenerates (Don't know if it's just for them or all races.). If you think about it, you get more money with the droids too as you can just sell all the status cure items.

Edited by Skythe

Droids kick ass in that game. Racast is my favorite class. Magic can kick ass, too, though. But only if you're a force. Hunters should not use magic. Fomarls are my fav magic class. The colors are kick ass (something I look for, as colors are limited). If they don't equip a weapon, they're cast rate increases. And they biatch slap people. Their unarmed attack is a massive spinning bitchslap.

Confession: I still play this. I'll not change my score, as I constantly ask myself why I play it, and fail to come up with a reason. I hate every minute I spend playing it. I play it anyway.

The first ones for PC too. and i was quite into it at one point. Once you meet the admins and are able to do cool things with hacks. You can totally change the game with hacks. And i dont mean crappy hacks like broomops. REALLY REALLY hard ones.