Animemaniac

yea i first started using BIttorrent but the speed was so slow. and then i tried Azuerus and compared to Bittorrent, it is so much faster. 

I used dl naruto at speeds around 6kb/s in bittorrent but in Azureus it goes from 90-120kb/s max.. LOL.. Azureus rocks.!  :blink:

Azureus is Bit torrent. Bit torrent is the name of the file sharing network, not the program.

Torrents are the files, BitTorrent is/are the apps/clients.. right? :huh:

I always thought Bit torrent is the name of the p2p network and also the name of the official client. Torrents are the files because the extension is.torrent.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yea i first started using BIttorrent but the speed was so slow. and then i tried Azuerus and compared to Bittorrent, it is so much faster. 

I used dl naruto at speeds around 6kb/s in bittorrent but in Azureus it goes from 90-120kb/s max.. LOL.. Azureus rocks.!  :blink:

Azureus is Bit torrent. Bit torrent is the name of the file sharing network, not the program.

Torrents are the files, BitTorrent is/are the apps/clients.. right? :huh:

I always thought Bit torrent is the name of the p2p network and also the name of the official client. Torrents are the files because the extension is.torrent.

You'd be right.

Edited by Agozer